Volunteer with Us
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please contact our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 224-2577. Your interest will be routed to the appropriate Executive Board Member.
- Attend local government and community meetings. Republican voices need to be heard in local and community events.
- Apply for boards and commissions in Larimer County and your local communities.
- People to work in the office: We would like to keep our office open longer, at more convenient hours, and on Saturdays. During election cycles, we would like to have the office open from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday thru Saturday. If you can keep regular hours in our office for a few hours a week, we'd like to hear from you.
- District or Precinct Captains: We have several vacancies around the county. Now is a good time to become a leader.
- Good Neighbors Participants: The easiest volunteer work in the world! Get an account, sign up for a few blocks, and be a good neighbor. As caucus and elections happen, you'll know what's going on! You'll be able to help identify voter fraud, unregistered people, right-leaning voters, and so on.
- Committees and Task Forces: Help the party function in its vital tasks, such as communication, setting up events, seeing that we are spending well, enforcing rules, and so on. At this time, we are particularly in need of a committee to help with communications, and especially need a Publicity Chair to lead this effort. From time to time, we establish a task forces to recommend changes that this party needs. We welcome those with abilities to apply in these efforts.